Search Engine Marketing Chicago
1. Because I said so. Just kidding, kind of. Well, most marketing professionals now understand the importance of SEO (search engine optimization). We’ve seen the sites that look beautiful but bring in no new business and serve almost no function in the overall goals of the business. To us, that’s just tragic! SEO helps drive traffic to your site and will help connect your targeted audience with you, your business and your services.
2. Because everybody’s doing it! In all reality, it’s becoming an industry norm for most businesses. Without it, you won’t be able to compete. It’s the new yellow pages..well it’s much more than that. It’s more than reference or a list of potential businesses. It provides your customers the information they need to decide if you’re a good fit for them or not.
3. The leads are STRONG…like bull. Since the consumer has sought out your exact services and found you due to a relevant search query that they’ve made, the leads from SEO tend to be much stronger than that of other forms of advertising. It’s easier to convert a lead that’s already read your website, knows what you stand for, and is informed about your services. Your beautiful website has now made an excellent first impression, and this consumer is ready to open their wallet and buy whatever it is you provide.
4. Because it’s the absolute best way to invest your marketing dollars. Yes, I said invest. SEO is an investment beyond it’s actual initial ROI. Even after your campaign is complete and you’ve grabbed that top spot on Google, Yahoo, & Bing, your investment continues to bring you new business until your competition catches on and pays to outranks you.
5. That one crazy customer could ruin your rep! We keep track of what people are saying about you and your business on popular review sites. This means we’ll catch that a negative review that otherwise would go unnoticed and deter new business inquiries. In this day and age, you NEED someone in charge of your online reputation. Let’s face it, there’s always that one client that isn’t happy no matter what you do. We’ll help get the voices of the 99% percent of happy clients published and outshine your “Negative Nancy”.